Etisalat EasyBlaze

Thursday 11 June 2015

I caught him with another woman, weeks to our wedding

Dear Readers

My wedding will take place in 2 weeks time. I’m a month pregnant already. Last weekend I went to my fiancé’s house only to find him with another woman right inside his living room.

They were making love. I was too shocked to say or do anything I remained rooted to the spot at the door. He was kind enough to be remorseful and beg me while the girl quickly put on her clothes and left. She too was all apologies.

He hasn’t stopped begging since then; even told my mother to beg me; that he cannot explain what came over him.

The truth is much as I love him, nothing would ever make me trust him again. I thought I knew him well enough to marry me; thought he was different from all the other men I have known before I met him three years ago at a friend’s birthday party.

I feel pains because the promises he made never to look at another woman let alone sleep with one are just empty promises.

Though he has been very supportive and expressive about his love for me since we started; has shown remarkable understanding for my poor background; going out of his way many times to make things easy for my folks and siblings, I cannot forgive this betrayal.

He has scattered the dream I have of having my man only to myself.  I want a perfect man, one who belongs to me and only me. I don’t know how to proceed with him now that I found him with this flaw.

Please help me because I don’t have time and having second thoughts about getting married to him and keeping his baby. I’m also thinking of getting rid of this pregnancy.

I’m 32 while my boyfriend is 37 years of age.

Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment