Etisalat EasyBlaze

Saturday 13 June 2015

Musician Breaks Leg During Concert, Gets Cast And Finishes Performance

Foo Fighters lead singer Dave Grohl broke his leg during a concert in Gothenburg, Sweden, on Friday, but finished the performance anyway because he's punk rock as hell.
The singer apparently broke his leg after falling off the stage during the second song, eyewitness say. Fan photos from the concert show Grohl falling and later being tended to by a medical worker.

"I think I just broke my leg again. I think I really broke my leg. So look — you have my promise, right now, that the Foo Fighters, we're gonna come back and finish this show," he told the crowd. "But right now, I'm going to go to the hospital, I'm going to fix my leg, but then I'm going to come back, and we're gonna play for you again. I'm so sorry."

Taylor Hawkins took over on lead vocals, but Grohl eventually returned and finished the set while sitting down with his lower leg taped up and elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment